How can you participate?
- Sponsored Peace pole and Peace tree planting ceremonies in your communities.
- Offer your home for internationally student exchange
- Promote cooperation among existing organizations, groups, and project by forging Peace partnerships along specific paths (e.g. law, human rights, education, family life, business, healing, the arts, science, religion, etc.) in line with the work of the United Nations.
- Expand the understanding and definitions of peace through educational symposia and models.
- Create a fence on the international Day of peace which are multicultural, intergenerational, interface and rich foster community at all levels.
- Use your money on products and services which support the community and its environment.
- Involve yourself in community service. Cultivate a spirit of generosity by giving wholeheartedly with your time, expertise, and resources.
- Utilize invocations, such as The Great Invitation or the phrase “May Peace Prevail on Earth,” in your Peace practice and a daily minute of silence.
- Light a candle at dusk for peace on the International Day of Peace, or any day.
- Use peaceful processes in personal, family, professional and community life. Help others to learn such processes also.